November 8, 2012- Christopher was found not competent to stand trial in a Dallas Texas criminal case with JUDGE HOLMES regarding his prescription Adderall charge. The charge against Christopher was dropped, but he was to be hospitalized briefly beginning on November 12, 2012. But when Christopher left the court house that day he was taken back to his grandmother's house where he was tied up and tortured for two days before being suffocated to death at the hands of his biological father, Steven Todd Erick, a City of Irving Texas Firefighter!
It's been almost 6 years now and no one has ever been held accountable for
the murder of Christopher Todd Erick.
Christopher Todd Erick-
Prosecutor v. Grieving Mother- (8/6/14)
Sitting on most of the evidence even 2 1/2 years later, Ellis County District Attorney Patrick Wilson continues to stand in strong opposition of Christopher Erick's mother, Kim Erick Smith. Mr. Wilson afforded Ms. Smith (a non-attorney) the opportunity to present her evidence and testimony before the Grand Jury to support her accusations that this was a murder.
What do you expect, of course the GJ found no merit to her claim of murder. The D.A. is hiding the evidence for this case. Why was this mother responsible for presenting this D.A.'s case to the Grand Jury?
*** Approx. 4 months AFTER the Grand Jury Hearing, Midlothian Texas Police finally allowed Christopher's Mother to view her son's crime scene photos. (More than 2 years after Chris' death.)
The crime scene photos revealed the following:
1) A restraint chair present next to victim's bed with restraint straps attached to the chair.
2) Restraint marks visible on the victim which correlate to the restraint chair.
3) Slide marks on the victim's bed where his body was slid up onto the bed after he died.
4) Visible bruising on victim's neck- over the carotid artery. (Indicating Choke hold restraint.)
5) Visible bruising over victim's collar-bone. (Same location of the torn artery found by Medical Examiner, documented in Autopsy Report.) (Proof of struggle.)
6) Bruising visible on victim's lower chest. (Proof of restraint- Assailant's knee into victim's chest.)
7) Torn mini-blinds visible in the victim's bedroom. (Attempted escape out the window.) (Proof of struggle.)
8) Room was found in disarray. (Proof of struggle.)
9) Cadaveric Spasm visible in victim's left hand. (Indicative of an extremely emotional and physically violent death.)
According to the Medical Examiner, Christopher suffered TWO heart attacks over two days time! "But the heart attacks did NOT kill him. Christopher suffocated to death."
CHRISTOPHER FOUGHT FOR HIS LIFE FOR TWO DAYS! HOW CAN ANYONE CALL HIS DEATH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A MURDER!??!
David Bauman's Christmas 4 Kids
Huffy Bikes in Honor of Christopher Erick
I feel the pain
with every breath
Been breathing shallow
since your death
They scarred my soul
when they took your life...
They felt no pain
But they will feel my strife
They do not know
how hard I'll fight
Throughout the night
I will not rest
My precious son
Not a wink
'Till Justice is done.
by Damon McBee
In Memory of
Christopher's picture can be seen at 9:40 in the video below.
National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims Video
We Remember Them Always!