Steve never did mention anything about loosing his only child. Chris' memorial ceremony was held on 12/3/12 , this picture was posted to Steve's face book page on 12/10/12. Steve did not attend his son's visitation at the funeral home or his memorial.
7 days after Chris' memorial- See Grief? Or like they just won the lottery?
Steven Erick, Tanya Pevsner Harris Murray Erick (step-mom) (Former Financial Advisor at PFS Investments 2012-2014)
None of them attended Chris' visitation at the funeral home or his memorial.
This is Chris on the right with his step-brother Greg Pevsner on Greg's wedding day.
Chris was Greg's "best man", but Greg did not attend Chris' memorial ceremony or visitation at the funeral home.
Approximately 8 months after Chris' death, Greg inherited a suspicious paying "Trust Fund". (below)
Chris on the right.
Tanya (step-mom) in the left rear.
Again Chris had this picture labeled
"Bro & Sis" on his face book page.
The day Chris died, Kara wrote on her Facebook wall, "Please pray for my family, we are about to go thru something really bad."
About to ???
No attempts were ever made to show any sort of respect for Chris' life or death .
Christopher was never acknowledged at all.
November 10, 2016- Four years ago today, in the early morning of November 10, 2012 Christopher Erick was murdered in Midlothian Texas by his paternal grandmother and his own biological father. His murder occurred merely hours before the father (a City of Irving fire fighter/EMT) was due back at the fire station to begin his next 24 hour shift. (24 hours on duty and 48 hours off duty)
From November 8, 2012 to November 10, 2012 (during the father's 48 hours off duty) Christopher endured 2
heart attacks, including a torn artery, a depressed skull fracture
(extreme force) and multiple contusions on his neck, arms and torso.
It's been four years and no one has been held accountable.
1. No one from Steve's family attended Chris' ceremonies. The day of visitation at the funeral home the director stated to me that she found it odd, Steve came in to sign the papers to have Chris cremated, but when she asked him if he would like to see his son one last time, Steve said "No thanks" and he just left.
After Steve's mother insisted on paying for Chris' funeral (cremation),
the day of visitation at the funeral home, it became apparent that
Chris was now being rushed into cremation. I contacted the Midlothian
Police Department that day and said that "something was
3. The day Chris died, it was police who notified me that my son was dead, Steven refused my calls.
4. The officer who called and notified me said that it appeared as though Chris just went to bed Friday night
and died "Naturally and Peacefully" in his sleep. There was nothing at
the scene to indicate suicide or foul play. I called and sent texts to Steven asking him, "How did Christopher die?"
Eventually, THREE DAYS AFTER THE SUDDEN DEATH OF OUR 23 YEAR OLD SON, Steven finally responded to one of my text. Steven's text read , "Kim, Chris died Naturally and Peacefully in his sleep. I went to see Chris 2 days before he died. (Nov. 8, 2012) Chris and I took a long walk and had a long talk. He is in a better place now. You and I have no other ties left in this world. It's done."
a.) Nov. 8, 2012 - Chris was also present in Dallas County criminal court where he was court ordered to begin hospitalization on Nov. 12, 2012.
b.) Dallas county court found that Chris was incompetent to Stand Trial. He was not able to clearly understand what was happening in court.
c.) November 8, 2012 was also the same day Chris suffered his first heart attack, an aortic dissection. (Tear in the artery.)
d.) November 9, 2012 Chris suffered a second heart attack. According to the medical examiner, Chris survived for approx. 12 more hours after the 2nd heart attack, and then he suffocated to death.
5. 8 months after Chris died, Steven's fire chief, Tony Harvey tells me that the
same day of Chris' death, Steve Erick told him that he wanted
to "keep his sons death quiet because it was a suicide and Chris was
an adult". -How did Steve know there was poison in Chris since it would
be a month before the lab results returned positive for cyanide. There
were no indications of suicide present at the scene. Both Pat and Steve
had told me that Chris died "Naturally and Peacefully". Mr. Harvey tells me that he is seeing a lot of inconsistencies in Steven's story.
6 . The cyanide was never located.
7 . The day of Chris' death, Pat Erick called Steve who just went back on duty earlier that morning after having two days off from the fire department in Irving. Steve, (who is also an EMT), arrived at the scene of our son's death, he was in full uniform. According to police records, Steven was allowed to remain in the bedroom where Chris was laying as police and other first responders were coming and going. Police, the justice of the peace, Steve and Pat all claimed that they believed, for what ever reason, that Chris' death was a "Natural" death. No evidence was secured from the scene. A Gatorade (a possible source of administering the cyanide poison) bottle was latter noticed in the crime scene photos, but had not been secured for testing. The bottle was thrown in the trash. Steve's presence that day, appears to have been a planned effort to intentionally mislead the direction of this investigation.
The day after Chris died, Steve spoke to a mutual high school friend of
ours Brandi, Steve stated to Brandi "I didn't have the heart to put
Chris back in the hospital. (So Steve did WHAT???) Brandi then asked
Steve "are ya'll going to have a funeral or memorial?" Steve said, "
No, Chris didn't have any friends anyway." -- if Steve and Pat
were so convinced that Christopher didn't have any friends, then why the
need for Pat to go to such extreme to obstruct my efforts by deleting
Christopher's memorial information that I had provided for his friends
on Chris' face book page? ---To make Chris disappear quietly with no
questions being asked by those friends who did and still do love
10. Steve stood a lot to gain financially from Chris' death. It was never a secret, Steve (an only child) was jealous that Pat had given Chris (only grandchild) access to what Chris was calling his "early inheritance" . (Documented evidence by Chris that the step-mom was also very jealous of Chris because Chris was usually given nice things by Pat, but never for the step-kids.)
11. On the day Chris died, Steve's mother-in-law, Carol A. Butler Pevsner posted on her face book page a strange response, she said, "My grandson Chris, made his transition today. We love you Chris. Have a beautiful journey." I attempted to contact Carol via face book messenger, but she didn't reply. Carol posted this online at 4:30 pm. Chris' time of death on his death certificate is 4:40. I was not notified by police that my son was dead until 5:30 pm.
--- Carol, WHY DOES YOUR STATEMENT SOUND AS THOUGH YOU WERE ANTICIPATING HIS "JOURNEY" OR "TRANSITION" ON THAT DAY???
On pg 134 of the Midlothian police reports someone forged the signature of the mother, Kim Smith. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation handwriting analysis expert suggests it was Steven Erick who forged Kim Smith’s signature.
In the letter Steven accuses Christopher of attempting suicide in just about every different way humanly possible. Steven Erick's signature is attached at the bottom of this letter. However, on page 42 of the MPD reports, on 8/6/13 Steven Erick went to the MPD police station to speak with Sgt Tim Scott and Steven states, "I didn't know Christopher was thinking about suicide. Steven was the first person to call Christopher’s death a “suicide” to his fire chief, Tony Harvey on the same day that Christopher died.
13. Police asked Steven and his mother Pat Erick to submit to a polygraph test. -They refused!
14. Steven took Chris' truck from him preventing Chris from being able to leave Pat's house.
15. Someone moved Christopher's body and staged the crime scene to appear like a natural death.
16. The right side of Chris' head was caved in (skull fracture) & other injuries.
17. There was a restraint chair present near Chris' dead body and correlating marks left on his body.
19. It was approx. eight months after Chris died before Steven's co-workers were told that Steven's only child had died. His fellow firefighters were shocked when I asked them how did Steven say our son died.
As of today, November 28, 2016 (4 years since Chris death) Steven Erick still refuses to speak to me about the death of our son.
Steven has never had to answer the pertinent questions about our son's death.
Our hopes and prayers for a resolve remain unchanged.
May you rest in peace, my dear sweet Christopher.
My love for you will never end!
See you soon!